Trying to put together a trip and curious what people think between these two regions... 4 nights regardless of location.
If Bariloche, what activities do you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 2 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 3 Tour guide/ agency
- 4 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 5 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 6 Making the most of Montevideo
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 9 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 10 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 11 Santiago - where to stay?
- 12 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 13 Peru transport questioins
- 14 Places to eat like a local
- 15 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 16 Chile Trekking options
- 17 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 18 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 19 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 20 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 21 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 22 Insect repellent recommendations
- 23 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 24 Galapagos
- 25 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster