Trying to put together a trip and curious what people think between these two regions... 4 nights regardless of location.
If Bariloche, what activities do you suggest?
Bariloche vs Patagonia in October
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 2 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 3 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 4 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 5 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 6 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 7 Pantanal on your own
- 8 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 9 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 10 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 11 Ecuador - should we go?
- 12 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 15 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 16 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 17 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 18 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 19 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 20 Lodge in Pantanal
- 21 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 25 Buying a one way ticket into South America