I will be traveling to Buenos Aires in late June (winter), I wanted to know how many days would be needed to see these two places Bariloche and El Calafate espcially since this is winter and we are not skiing
Would it be better to fly to Bariloche and then fly back to Buenos Aires and fly to El Calafate area or just fly straight from Bariloche to El Clafate (safety wise)
In the past some of you advised me against going in the winter to these two sites but this is my itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 6 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 7 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 8 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 9 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 12 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 13 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 14 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 15 Where to start in May?
- 16 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 17 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 18 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 19 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 20 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 21 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Argentina October 2016
- 25 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia