I will be traveling to Buenos Aires in late June (winter), I wanted to know how many days would be needed to see these two places Bariloche and El Calafate espcially since this is winter and we are not skiing
Would it be better to fly to Bariloche and then fly back to Buenos Aires and fly to El Calafate area or just fly straight from Bariloche to El Clafate (safety wise)
In the past some of you advised me against going in the winter to these two sites but this is my itinerary.
Bariloche and El Calafate
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 8 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 11 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 14 Peru Hop?
- 15 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 16 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 17 Uruguay Re-Do
- 18 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 22 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 23 Bariloche over XMas
- 24 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 25 Traveling with a Computer?