I will be traveling to Buenos Aires in late June (winter), I wanted to know how many days would be needed to see these two places Bariloche and El Calafate espcially since this is winter and we are not skiing
Would it be better to fly to Bariloche and then fly back to Buenos Aires and fly to El Calafate area or just fly straight from Bariloche to El Clafate (safety wise)
In the past some of you advised me against going in the winter to these two sites but this is my itinerary.
Bariloche and El Calafate
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.