Will be going for 12 days mid November and I am wondering about the availability and reliability of bank machines in Cartagena. Is it easy to exchange travellers checks in US currency? I do not want to haul around a bunch of cash for obvious reasons.
Bank machines or travellers checks in Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 9 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 10 JW Marriott Lima
- 11 Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 13 Quito recommendations
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 16 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 17 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 20 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 21 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 22 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 23 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 24 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 25 Ecuador-tour guides