Will be going for 12 days mid November and I am wondering about the availability and reliability of bank machines in Cartagena. Is it easy to exchange travellers checks in US currency? I do not want to haul around a bunch of cash for obvious reasons.
Bank machines or travellers checks in Cartagena
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 2 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 5 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 10 For Neoptropical Birders
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 13 1st South American adventure
- 14 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 17 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 18 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 19 flights and hotels
- 20 Driver, Mendoza
- 21 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Advice, recommendations and guidance