my husband and i are planning on taking the overnight bus to/from buenos aires/mendoza. can we book online (seems confusing), or is it better to book at a ticket office once there? which bus station is closest to paloma soho (where we will be staying)? also, if we are staying in chacras de coria outside of mendoza, does it make sense to rent a car to tour vineyards/get to hiking areas? any help/advice is much appreciated! thanks!!
ba/mendoza bus, rental car
View all South America activity »
- 1 Asuncion Paraguay Attractions and Cheap Hotels in Town near bank
- 2 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 3 Crellston and Others
- 4 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 5 Reflections on our South America trip
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 8 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 9 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 10 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 11 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 12 8 Days in Brazil
- 13 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 14 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 15 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 16 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 20 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 23 Peru Hop?
- 24 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 25 Uruguay Re-Do