my husband and i are planning on taking the overnight bus to/from buenos aires/mendoza. can we book online (seems confusing), or is it better to book at a ticket office once there? which bus station is closest to paloma soho (where we will be staying)? also, if we are staying in chacras de coria outside of mendoza, does it make sense to rent a car to tour vineyards/get to hiking areas? any help/advice is much appreciated! thanks!!
ba/mendoza bus, rental car
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru versus Bolivia
- 2 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 5 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 8 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 9 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 10 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 11 WWYD-time in Lima
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 15 argentina & brazil
- 16 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 17 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 18 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 23 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 24 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 25 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?