my husband and i are planning on taking the overnight bus to/from buenos aires/mendoza. can we book online (seems confusing), or is it better to book at a ticket office once there? which bus station is closest to paloma soho (where we will be staying)? also, if we are staying in chacras de coria outside of mendoza, does it make sense to rent a car to tour vineyards/get to hiking areas? any help/advice is much appreciated! thanks!!
ba/mendoza bus, rental car
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 3 Fire in Valparaiso
- 4 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 5 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 6 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 7 Ecuador - should we go?
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 12 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 13 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 14 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 15 Driving in Ecuador
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 19 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 22 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 23 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 24 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu