I was in Cartagena a few years ago for one day while on a cruise. I stumbled upon an amazing bakery. Most (if not all) of their products contained chocolate and were gorgeously decorated with edible gold of some sort. They also made delicious coffee drinks, including frappes. I misplaced the name of it and am trying to find it. Does anyone know the name of this delicious bakery?
Bakery in Old Town, Cartagena specializing in chocolate
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling around South America
- 2 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil