Two friends and I are going to be volunteering in a village a couple hours outside Quito for the month of May. Afterwards we plan on backpacking around ecuador, peru, and bolivia until about mid-July (roughly 6 weeks). We are determined to visit the Galapagos and Machu Picchu, but other than that we are very open.
We are one guy and two girls all around 25 years old, and all pretty adventurous and in good shape. Friends have recommended a visit to the jungle and salt flats in bolivia; can anyone offer some feedback on those? Any other ideas/recommendations/your favorites from these three countries would be highly appreciated.
Backpacking Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia --> advice please
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazilian music
- 2 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 3 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 6 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 7 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 8 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 9 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS