Two friends and I are going to be volunteering in a village a couple hours outside Quito for the month of May. Afterwards we plan on backpacking around ecuador, peru, and bolivia until about mid-July (roughly 6 weeks). We are determined to visit the Galapagos and Machu Picchu, but other than that we are very open.
We are one guy and two girls all around 25 years old, and all pretty adventurous and in good shape. Friends have recommended a visit to the jungle and salt flats in bolivia; can anyone offer some feedback on those? Any other ideas/recommendations/your favorites from these three countries would be highly appreciated.
Backpacking Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia --> advice please
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 3 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 9 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 12 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 15 Peru Hop?
- 16 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 17 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 18 Uruguay Re-Do
- 19 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 More suggested reading
- 22 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 23 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 24 Bariloche over XMas
- 25 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014