Two friends and I are going to be volunteering in a village a couple hours outside Quito for the month of May. Afterwards we plan on backpacking around ecuador, peru, and bolivia until about mid-July (roughly 6 weeks). We are determined to visit the Galapagos and Machu Picchu, but other than that we are very open.
We are one guy and two girls all around 25 years old, and all pretty adventurous and in good shape. Friends have recommended a visit to the jungle and salt flats in bolivia; can anyone offer some feedback on those? Any other ideas/recommendations/your favorites from these three countries would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 4 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 5 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 6 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 7 Brazil. Reading lists
- 8 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 9 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 10 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 11 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 12 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 13 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 14 Cajamarca
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 17 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 18 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 19 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 20 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 21 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 22 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 23 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 24 Sixty days in Colombia
- 25 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT