Two friends and I are going to be volunteering in a village a couple hours outside Quito for the month of May. Afterwards we plan on backpacking around ecuador, peru, and bolivia until about mid-July (roughly 6 weeks). We are determined to visit the Galapagos and Machu Picchu, but other than that we are very open.
We are one guy and two girls all around 25 years old, and all pretty adventurous and in good shape. Friends have recommended a visit to the jungle and salt flats in bolivia; can anyone offer some feedback on those? Any other ideas/recommendations/your favorites from these three countries would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Pantanal Lodges
- 4 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Manaus
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 10 Avianca business class
- 11 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 How many days in Medellin area?
- 19 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 20 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 21 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 22 Peru Trip for the Family
- 23 Pisco sours
- 24 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 25 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver