Really want to do a day trip to Colonia from BA.
Suggetions on visa requirments etc. Can we get it at the terminal.?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 2 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 3 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 4 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 5 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 6 Chile in February and March
- 7 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 8 Rio and Iguacu
- 9 3 weeks to travel
- 10 Galapagos Island
- 11 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 12 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 13 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 14 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 15 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 16 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 17 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 18 Peru Best Tours
- 19 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 20 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!
- 21 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 22 Beach areas Recife or Bahia from Rio
- 23 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 24 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 25 Deborah Ferrari - Luxury Beach Hotels in Arica