Really want to do a day trip to Colonia from BA.
Suggetions on visa requirments etc. Can we get it at the terminal.?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 South American destinations for introverts?
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Where to start in May?
- 6 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 10 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 11 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 12 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 13 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 14 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 17 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 18 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 21 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 22 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 23 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 24 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 25 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions