I'm thinking about hitting the Sacred Valley and maybe MP in mid May. (I visited MP before in late fall of 09). This will be kind of a last minute thing if I decide to do it. Will I have trouble finding a place to stay in Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes (if I do MP) and Cusco if I don't book anything in advance? Thanks.
Availability of places to stay in Sacred Valley in May
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 How to Play Songs From a Flash Drive on the Xbox 360
- 3 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 4 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 7 Birding in Mindo
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 10 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 11 Ecuador-tour guides
- 12 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 13 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 14 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina
- 16 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 19 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 20 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 21 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 22 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 23 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 24 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 25 Back to South America