Have read that ATM scams are prevalent in Rio. What does one do about money? Should I bring cash and just exchange in Rio? What about restaurants and taxi rides.....how do I pay? Credit Cards?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Carrying Money Safely
- 2 Peru in December
- 3 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 4 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 transportation in Brazil
- 7 Last 2 weeks
- 8 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 9 TDP in August
- 10 Quito: Old city or new?
- 11 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 12 amazon jungle trips
- 13 Amazon Cruise
- 14 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 15 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 16 Brazil for Carnival
- 17 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 10 nights in Argentina
- 20 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 21 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 22 Sobering Film
- 23 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 24 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Peru- making up a small 50+ group