Hello, we will be in San Pedro befor busing to Salta. Are there ATMs to withdraw U.S. Dollars in order to change on blue market in Salta? We are thinking $2000 as we will be in Argentina for 5-6 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 2 Peru in Late February?
- 3 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 4 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 5 galapagos island
- 6 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 7 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 8 christmas in buenos aires
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 11 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 12 Best Latin American countries!
- 13 Sao Paulo
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 16 Salud !
- 17 Cartagena
- 18 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 19 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 20 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 21 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 22 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 23 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 Galapagos Island