Hello, we will be in San Pedro befor busing to Salta. Are there ATMs to withdraw U.S. Dollars in order to change on blue market in Salta? We are thinking $2000 as we will be in Argentina for 5-6 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 2 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 3 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 4 WEBJET
- 5 South adventure Peru tours
- 6 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 7 2 weeks trip
- 8 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 9 Itineraries
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October