Hello, we will be in San Pedro befor busing to Salta. Are there ATMs to withdraw U.S. Dollars in order to change on blue market in Salta? We are thinking $2000 as we will be in Argentina for 5-6 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL@ password ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7*
- 2 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 4 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 5 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 6 Pantanal Lodges
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 9 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 10 Manaus
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 13 Avianca business class
- 14 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 18 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 How many days in Medellin area?
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 23 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 24 Peru Trip for the Family
- 25 Pisco sours