Hello, we will be in San Pedro befor busing to Salta. Are there ATMs to withdraw U.S. Dollars in order to change on blue market in Salta? We are thinking $2000 as we will be in Argentina for 5-6 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 2 Amazon side trip
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 5 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 6 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 7 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 8 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 9 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 10 Santiago - where to stay?
- 11 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 12 Tour guide/ agency
- 13 Patagonia Planning
- 14 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 15 March trip to Brazil
- 16 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 17 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 18 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 19 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 20 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 21 Safety?
- 22 Peru travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Colca Canyon - to the top with a bus?
- 24 Extension to Galapagos trip
- 25 ONLY! 1 1/2 Days in Buenos Aires.