Hello, we will be in San Pedro befor busing to Salta. Are there ATMs to withdraw U.S. Dollars in order to change on blue market in Salta? We are thinking $2000 as we will be in Argentina for 5-6 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/metaxlim-garcinia/trimgenix/
- 2 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 3 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 4 MARCHU PICCHU
- 5 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 6 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 7 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 8 One week in Cartagena?
- 9 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 10 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 11 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 12 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 15 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 16 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 19 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 20 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 21 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 22 Rainbow mountain trek
- 23 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 24 salkantay trek
- 25 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions