Hi Folks, Surely someone has been recently to Asuncion? I intend travelling there from Buenos Aires. Is it worth a month's stay? Any idea of current hotel& general living prices there compared with Argentina.
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia in 3 days
- 2 Some questions on the Quilotoa Loop
- 3 BA Tango Show GO or NO
- 4 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 5 First time in Buenos Aires - a few questions for the BA experts!
- 6 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 7 summer olympics in Rio
- 8 driving in chile
- 9 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 10 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 11 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 12 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 13 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 14 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 15 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 16 Travel Report For Brazil
- 17 3 weeks to travel
- 18 Living in rural South America
- 19 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 20 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 21 Final dinner tonight
- 22 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 23 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 24 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 25 Visiting Medellin