I'd like to hear from anyone who has visited Iguasu Falls travelling to/from Asuncion.
An old guide book says that there are "executive" buses from Asuncion to Foz de Iguacu (I have a visa for Brazil), and then a bus to the falls. It doesn't mention the travel times, but does say that there would be enough time to see the falls and return to Asuncion in the evening.
I'd like to see the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls.
This would be part of a trip: Buenos Aires-> Iguasu Falls-> Santiago de Chile-> B.A.
I could fly into Foz, Brazil, but only if there is a nonstop flight. Or fly into the Argentine town at the falls (how close is it?). Spend a night, then bus to Asuncion to spend a day and night, and on to Santiago.
Where to stay at the falls, in Foz or Argentina? Foz, I suppose, since I only know about the bus from there to Asuncion and I know it close to the falls.
The other option is the day trip or an overnight trip from Asuncion.
Asuncion to Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 6 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 9 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 10 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 11 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 12 Columbia Local Beer
- 13 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 14 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 15 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 16 10 days in Argentina
- 17 february/march- where to go?
- 18 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 19 driving to salvador
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 22 Peru, help cutting costs
- 23 cartagena , columbia
- 24 Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?