I'd like to hear from anyone who has visited Iguasu Falls travelling to/from Asuncion.
An old guide book says that there are "executive" buses from Asuncion to Foz de Iguacu (I have a visa for Brazil), and then a bus to the falls. It doesn't mention the travel times, but does say that there would be enough time to see the falls and return to Asuncion in the evening.
I'd like to see the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls.
This would be part of a trip: Buenos Aires-> Iguasu Falls-> Santiago de Chile-> B.A.
I could fly into Foz, Brazil, but only if there is a nonstop flight. Or fly into the Argentine town at the falls (how close is it?). Spend a night, then bus to Asuncion to spend a day and night, and on to Santiago.
Where to stay at the falls, in Foz or Argentina? Foz, I suppose, since I only know about the bus from there to Asuncion and I know it close to the falls.
The other option is the day trip or an overnight trip from Asuncion.
Asuncion to Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Patagonia tour
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 Patagonia tour in April
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 7 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 9 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 10 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 11 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 12 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 13 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 16 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 17 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 18 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 19 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 20 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 21 Help with Patagonia planning
- 22 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Medical Assistance in Brazil
- 25 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary