We have a trip planned to ski in Bariloche in August. From what I have seen, the ash is a huge problem - power shutdowns, etc. Is the ski area up and running at this point or do we need to make alternate plans? Thanks so much!
Ash Still a Problem in Bariloche?
- 1 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 2 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 3 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 4 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 5 5 months South America
- 6 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 7 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 8 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 9 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 10 Patagonia Itinerary
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 South America in July
- 13 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 14 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 15 Brazil Help!
- 16 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 19 Car Rental in Chile
- 20 Peru For less travel agent
- 21 Peru Itinerary
- 22 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 23 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 24 Rio without sun. Need advice.
- 25 Getting around South America by box