I am a big fan of Art Nouveau - both buildings and objects - and it seems there are a number of AN buildings in BsAs. Does anyone know if there is an agency offering tours that are specifically devoted to Art Nouveau?
Art Nouveau tour of Buenos Aires?
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 5 months South America
- 3 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 17 Brazil Help!
- 18 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 19 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 20 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 21 Car Rental in Chile
- 22 Peru For less travel agent
- 23 Peru Itinerary
- 24 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 25 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports