I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling around South America
- 2 Peruvian Amazon
- 3 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 4 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 7 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 8 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 9 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 10 Columbia Local Beer
- 11 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 12 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 13 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 14 10 days in Argentina
- 15 february/march- where to go?
- 16 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 17 driving to salvador
- 18 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 19 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 20 Peru, help cutting costs
- 21 cartagena , columbia
- 22 Peru Itinerary Help
- 23 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 24 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 25 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?