I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu First?
- 2 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar
- 5 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 6 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 7 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 8 8 Days in Peru
- 9 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 10 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 11 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 12 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 13 Peru in December
- 14 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 15 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 16 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 19 Heart of the Inca
- 20 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 21 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 22 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 25 Anniversary of 9/11/01