I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
View all South America activity »
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 7 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 10 Peru Hop?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 13 Uruguay Re-Do
- 14 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 18 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 19 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 20 Bariloche over XMas
- 21 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 22 Traveling with a Computer?
- 23 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 24 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 25 18 Day Argentina Itinerary