I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 2 Fire in Valparaiso
- 3 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 4 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 5 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 6 Ecuador - should we go?
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 11 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 12 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Driving in Ecuador
- 15 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 18 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 21 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 22 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 23 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 24 Questions re. Machu Picchu
- 25 Tips for 1-2 Month trip to South America in June / July