I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 2 Quito trip
- 3 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 4 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 5 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 6 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 7 1 day in Rio
- 8 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 9 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 13 Galapagos Islands
- 14 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 Day trip to Paracas
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Peru trip
- 19 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 20 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies