I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Columbia Questions
- 2 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 3 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 4 Argentina Holiday Help
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 7 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Chile - IVA Tax
- 10 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Trip Report
- 13 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 14 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 17 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 18 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 19 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 20 1st South American adventure
- 21 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 22 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 23 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?