I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 3 Patagonia tour
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 Patagonia tour in April
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 8 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 10 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 11 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 12 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 13 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 19 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 20 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 21 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 22 Help with Patagonia planning
- 23 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 Medical Assistance in Brazil