I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 2 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Trip Report
- 5 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 6 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 7 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 10 1st South American adventure
- 11 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 12 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 13 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 14 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 15 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 16 For Neoptropical Birders
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 19 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 20 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 21 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 22 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 23 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 24 flights and hotels
- 25 Driver, Mendoza