I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 10 Cell phone in Brazil
- 11 10 Full Days in Peru
- 12 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 13 10 day itinerary questions
- 14 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 15 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 16 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 17 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 Santiago 2 days
- 19 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza