I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Brazil World Cup
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN