I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Mendoza
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 5 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 6 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 7 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 8 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 13 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 14 Ecuador - should we go?
- 15 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 16 Santiago 2 days
- 17 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 18 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 19 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 20 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 21 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 22 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 23 Lodge in Pantanal
- 24 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??