For her spring semester 2013, my daughter, a junior, is considering Argentina for her study-abroad. Would you recommend Mendoza, Cordoba, or Valparaiso? (Or none of the above?) And why? Thanks!
Argentina study-abroad... Mendoza, Cordoba, or Valparaiso?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 2 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 3 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 4 Quito trip
- 5 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 6 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 7 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 8 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 9 1 day in Rio
- 10 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 11 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 12 Solo female travelling around South America
- 13 Bariloche car rental
- 14 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 15 Galapagos Islands
- 16 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 17 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 18 Day trip to Paracas
- 19 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 20 Peru trip
- 21 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 22 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 25 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango