For her spring semester 2013, my daughter, a junior, is considering Argentina for her study-abroad. Would you recommend Mendoza, Cordoba, or Valparaiso? (Or none of the above?) And why? Thanks!
Argentina study-abroad... Mendoza, Cordoba, or Valparaiso?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 5 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 6 Three weeks in South America
- 7 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 10 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 11 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 12 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 13 Easter Day in Rio
- 14 Argentina Trip report
- 15 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 16 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 20 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 21 Patagonia tour
- 22 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 23 Patagonia tour in April
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip