I am planning a trip from Rio to Buenos Aires in September with my boyfriend.
We want to include Iguaza Falls, Salta and Mendoza in between the two cities. We have almost 4 weeks but very limited amount of money (we are 20 year old students!) but want to include all the best bits that we can.
Can anyone else that has travelled on a budget give us advice on the best way of doing this? I have heard the buses are excellent from place to place, but in one city are there good bus links eg from Salta to Purmamarca?
Any critiques on the itinerary would be welcomed too! What are the best bits to do on each area?
ARGENTINA ON A BUDGET! Please help
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 Adventure in Brazil : 2011 Trip Report
- 3 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 4 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 5 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 6 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 5 months South America
- 9 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 10 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 11 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 12 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 13 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 14 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 15 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 16 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 17 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 18 Patagonia Itinerary
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 South America in July
- 21 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 22 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 23 Brazil Help!
- 24 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 25 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile