My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1.5 days in Rio
- 2 Peru Trip for the Family
- 3 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 4 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 6 2 weeks trip
- 7 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 8 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 9 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 10 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 11 WEBJET
- 12 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 13 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 14 Itineraries
- 15 Pantanal Lodges
- 16 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 17 3 weeks in South America
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 20 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 21 Chile wine tour
- 22 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 23 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 24 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?