My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Argentina Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 5 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 6 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 7 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 8 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 12 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 13 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 14 Private sightseeing
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 17 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 18 argentina & brazil
- 19 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 20 private sightseeing
- 21 private tour options
- 22 Currency Woes
- 23 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help