My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Have the? or perhaps favorite goods
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 3 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 4 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 5 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 6 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 7 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 8 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 9 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 10 Santiago, Chile
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 limited time in Cusco
- 13 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 17 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 18 Back "home" in Barranco
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia
- 22 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 23 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 24 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 25 Layover in Lima