My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Argentina Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 2 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 3 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 4 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 5 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 6 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 7 2 wks in Colombia
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 10 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 13 iguaza falls
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Buenos Aries
- 17 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 18 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 19 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad