My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 2 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 5 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 6 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 7 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 8 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 9 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 12 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 13 Atacama and ????
- 14 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 15 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 16 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 17 Tarapoto
- 18 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 19 Patagonia!
- 20 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 21 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 22 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 23 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Machu Picchu train tickets online