My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Travel to Bolivia
- 5 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 8 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 9 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 10 Brazil. Reading lists
- 11 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 12 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 17 Cajamarca
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 20 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 23 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 24 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 25 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov