My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Argentina Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal on your own
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 4 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 5 Ecuador - should we go?
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Santiago 2 days
- 8 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 9 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 10 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 11 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 12 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 13 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 14 Lodge in Pantanal
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?