My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 5 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 6 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 7 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 8 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 9 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 10 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 15 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 17 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 18 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 20 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 21 summer olympics in Rio
- 22 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 23 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 24 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 25 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?