My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 pechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 4 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 5 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 6 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 7 Galapagus July
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 The Atacama Desert
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?