My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 Chile or Argentina?
- 4 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Tarapoto
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 10 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 11 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 12 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 15 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 16 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 17 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 18 Campinas and Natal help
- 19 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 20 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 21 Uruguay for wildlife
- 22 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 23 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 24 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 25 Ecuador safe travel