My wife and I just booked flights to Argentina next March for 8 nights on a whim. We're now trying to plan how to spend our time and looking for suggestions. We thought about 3 nights in Buenos Aires and then a few nights in Mendoza and then maybe one other stop. Would love to hear any recommendations on how to split things up. We'd like to do some wine touring, relaxation and maybe try hiking one day. Also, we've seen some nice places in Uco Valley near Mendoza, but weren't sure if this was too isolated. We like to stay in nice places but also would like an authentic experience. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/gain-xt/
- 2 Visiting Iguazu Falls From Rio
- 3 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 6 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 7 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 9 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 10 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 13 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Machu Picchu in January
- 15 Dining in Medellin
- 16 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 17 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 18 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 19 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 20 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 21 santiago chile area
- 22 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 23 Reflections on our South America trip
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt