We just had a fantastic holiday in Argentina and can't recommend Isabel of Buenos Aires tours enough. She worked tirelessly to help make sure that we had a great holiday looking specifically at hotels and activities suitable for us with a child. Even whilst there she would make sure that everything was going to plan and that really helped take the stress out of the holiday. We will definitely use her help again when we return back to Argentina.
Argentina - Isabel - Buenos Aires Tours
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 Para Ti, Brazil
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 4 weeks in Chile
- 9 Advice needed for Colombia
- 10 Chile and Argentina
- 11 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 12 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 15 El valle de Elquí
- 16 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Bogota
- 19 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 20 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 21 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 22 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 23 Galapagos in 5 days
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Glover´s ongoing report - 2 months in Colombia