When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
View all South America activity »
- 1 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 2 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas