When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas ...
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 4 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 8 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 9 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 10 Surfing in Lima
- 11 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 12 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 13 Argentina vs Chile
- 14 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 15 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 16 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 17 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 18 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 19 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 20 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 21 Christmas in Cusco
- 22 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 23 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 24 transportation in Brazil
- 25 Patagonia Chile