When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 9 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 10 JW Marriott Lima
- 11 Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 13 Quito recommendations
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 16 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 17 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 20 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 21 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 22 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 23 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 24 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 25 Ecuador-tour guides