When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling around South America
- 2 Peruvian Amazon
- 3 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 4 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 7 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 8 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 9 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 10 Columbia Local Beer
- 11 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 12 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 13 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 14 10 days in Argentina
- 15 february/march- where to go?
- 16 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 17 driving to salvador
- 18 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 19 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 20 Peru, help cutting costs
- 21 cartagena , columbia
- 22 Peru Itinerary Help
- 23 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 24 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 25 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?