When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 4 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 5 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 8 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 9 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 14 Patagonia tour in April
- 15 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 18 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 19 Off the beaten track
- 20 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 21 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 22 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 23 Peru: a month travel in February
- 24 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca