When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 4 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru