When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quito trip
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 4 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 5 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 6 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 7 1 day in Rio
- 8 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 9 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 13 Galapagos Islands
- 14 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 Day trip to Paracas
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Peru trip
- 19 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 20 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies