When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 3 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 4 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 5 2 wks in Colombia
- 6 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 iguaza falls
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 11 Buenos Aries
- 12 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 13 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 14 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 15 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 16 cheap flights to paraguay
- 17 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 18 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 19 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 20 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 23 Transport in and around Peru (buses/taxis) - safety
- 24 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 25 Peru - best way to handle money? Bring a lot of cash for exchange or ATMs?