When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 WWYD-time in Lima
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 19 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 20 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 2 wks in Colombia
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?