When I started planning a trip to South America I read a Fodors guidebook and learnt of Isabel and Buenos Aires Tours. I contacted Isabel and after we exchanged a few emails it was obvious that Isabel would be the perfect travel consultant for the upcoming trip. Isabel and I exchanged several emails over the course of six months. My trip was long and complicated, part of it was a solo trip and for a portoin of the trip I was accompanied by a travel companion. Isabel worked very closly with me to tailor itineraries for myself and my travel companion based on our needs. Isabel truly is the reason why the trip came together. After the long and headache inducing planning process I am pleased to report the trip went smoothly and Isabel was always there checking that everything was in order when we travelled around South America. I am convinced we would not have had a sucessful visit to South America had I not worked with Isabel. Thank you, Isabel for your hard work, dedication and the time and effort you put into organizing our trip. I highly recommend Isabel and her team at Buenos Aires Tours. If I return to Argentina I will certainly entrust my trip to Isabel without hesitation.
Argentina - Isabel Buenos Aires Tours, she is FANTASTIC!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Patagonia tour
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 Patagonia tour in April
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 7 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 9 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 10 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 11 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 12 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 13 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 16 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 17 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 18 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 19 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 20 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 21 Help with Patagonia planning
- 22 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Medical Assistance in Brazil
- 25 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary