My partner and I would like to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio, as well as go on day trips for surrounding areas. We have 3 weeks vacation from about July 12 - Aug. 2.
From what I've read on the forums, flying from BA to the falls seems the most efficient. However, we're not sure how to get from the falls to Rio... Any suggestions? The one flight I found was something over 800$ (Canadian). Too expensive. And we're not really up to 12-hour bus rides. Are there trains that would be faster than buses?
Or, should we forget Rio this time and stick to Argentina? If so, which places should we prioritize in 3 weeks? I've been told that Rosario and some places in Uruguay are worth visiting. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/postdrox-reviews/
- 2 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 3 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Expat meet up.
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 11 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 12 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 13 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 14 Sixty days in Colombia
- 15 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 18 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 20 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 21 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 24 summer olympics in Rio
- 25 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End