My partner and I would like to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio, as well as go on day trips for surrounding areas. We have 3 weeks vacation from about July 12 - Aug. 2.
From what I've read on the forums, flying from BA to the falls seems the most efficient. However, we're not sure how to get from the falls to Rio... Any suggestions? The one flight I found was something over 800$ (Canadian). Too expensive. And we're not really up to 12-hour bus rides. Are there trains that would be faster than buses?
Or, should we forget Rio this time and stick to Argentina? If so, which places should we prioritize in 3 weeks? I've been told that Rosario and some places in Uruguay are worth visiting. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 2 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 6 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 7 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 8 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 11 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 12 Iquitos
- 13 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 14 Rainbow mountain trek
- 15 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 16 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 21 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 25 Bariloche car rental