My partner and I would like to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio, as well as go on day trips for surrounding areas. We have 3 weeks vacation from about July 12 - Aug. 2.
From what I've read on the forums, flying from BA to the falls seems the most efficient. However, we're not sure how to get from the falls to Rio... Any suggestions? The one flight I found was something over 800$ (Canadian). Too expensive. And we're not really up to 12-hour bus rides. Are there trains that would be faster than buses?
Or, should we forget Rio this time and stick to Argentina? If so, which places should we prioritize in 3 weeks? I've been told that Rosario and some places in Uruguay are worth visiting. Any thoughts?
Argentina & Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 2 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 6 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 9 JW Marriott Lima
- 10 Trip Report - Very Long
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 14 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 15 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 16 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 20 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 21 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 22 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 23 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 24 Ecuador-tour guides
- 25 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires