My partner and I would like to visit Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio, as well as go on day trips for surrounding areas. We have 3 weeks vacation from about July 12 - Aug. 2.
From what I've read on the forums, flying from BA to the falls seems the most efficient. However, we're not sure how to get from the falls to Rio... Any suggestions? The one flight I found was something over 800$ (Canadian). Too expensive. And we're not really up to 12-hour bus rides. Are there trains that would be faster than buses?
Or, should we forget Rio this time and stick to Argentina? If so, which places should we prioritize in 3 weeks? I've been told that Rosario and some places in Uruguay are worth visiting. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 2 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 3 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 4 Brazil
- 5 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 8 Peru Trip for the Family
- 9 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 10 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 11 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 12 1.5 days in Rio
- 13 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 14 Galapagos tours
- 15 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 16 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 17 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 18 2 weeks trip
- 19 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 20 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 21 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 22 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 23 WEBJET
- 24 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 25 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?