We are traveling to Argentina, Chile and Brazil next week with an organized tour. Are ATM machines linked with US banks available? Are credit cards widely used? Are Travelers Checks convenient? Is the $100. visa fee at the Santiago airport payable with a credit card? Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to all who have helped Starel in the past.
Argentina, Brazil & Chile Money Matters
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 3 WWYD-time in Lima
- 4 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 5 Argentina Holiday Help
- 6 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu