i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 2 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 3 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 4 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 5 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 6 Travel Report For Brazil
- 7 3 weeks to travel
- 8 Living in rural South America
- 9 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 10 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 11 Final dinner tonight
- 12 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 13 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 14 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 15 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 16 Visiting Medellin
- 17 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 18 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 19 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 20 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 21 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 22 Chile in February and March
- 23 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 24 Rio and Iguacu
- 25 Galapagos Island