i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 4 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 5 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 6 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 7 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 8 Safety warning?
- 9 Iguazu falls logistics
- 10 Packing for Chile in November
- 11 Lima stopover
- 12 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 13 Amazon side trip
- 14 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 15 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 16 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 17 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 18 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 19 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 20 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 21 Santiago - where to stay?
- 22 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 23 Tour guide/ agency
- 24 Patagonia Planning
- 25 Salta/NW Argentina, no car