i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend More Time - Puerto Varas or Pucon?
- 2 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 3 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 4 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 5 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 6 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 9 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 10 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 13 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 14 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 15 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 16 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 17 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 18 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 19 Sixty days in Colombia
- 20 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 21 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 22 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 23 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 24 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 25 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia