i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 2 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 3 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 4 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 8 Argentina vs Chile
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Planning Argentina Trip
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Feria de las flores
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 comments
- 22 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 23 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March