i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 7 JW Marriott Lima
- 8 Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons