i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 3 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 6 Brazil
- 7 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu