i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 2 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 3 Making the most of Montevideo
- 4 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 5 Peru transport questioins
- 6 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 7 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 8 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 9 Insect repellent recommendations
- 10 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 11 Places to eat like a local
- 12 Galapagos
- 13 Chile Trekking options
- 14 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 15 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 16 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 17 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 18 Fifteenth
- 19 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 20 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 21 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 22 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 23 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 24 Sixty days in Colombia
- 25 Packing advice for weather