i will be going in June to Buenos Aires and we will go to the Falls, El Calafate and La brioche
Yes I know that it is going to be cold but the person I am going with (and thanks to) never been to the glaciers. She was also told that El Calafate and the area nearby is too beautiful to miss and not so bad in the winter. We are not going to do any winter sports, though I would love to hike if possible.
I know that we will be flying but do have any suggestion as per a travel company that takes you there and show you around. I read that La Brioche area needs like 4 days and I was wondering if it will be better to rent a car and drive around and find hotels or go with a company ?
Are there companies that will take you from La Brioche to El Calafate with a van or it is better to take a plane from there and get a company down there.
Any other suggestions as I am a bit worried about the weather, are welcomed
Thank you in advance for all your answers and God Bless You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 Chile or Argentina?
- 3 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 4 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 5 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 6 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 7 Peru in December
- 8 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 9 Tarapoto
- 10 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 11 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 12 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 13 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 14 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 15 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 16 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 17 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 18 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 19 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 20 Campinas and Natal help
- 21 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 22 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 23 Uruguay for wildlife
- 24 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 25 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats