I will be at the end of June in Buenos Aires for few days at a conference. If I have 8-10 days of travel from Buenos Aires what are my options?
can I combine a trip to the South El Calafe with other places ? I have been to the south of Chiler before What are the other places not too far from Buenos Aires?
Thank you all for your responses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 user of: Microsoft Office 2013 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999 :8045}}
- 2 GETGEEKS @; customer service McAfee ANTIVIRUS 1800:570;1233 complain..24*7
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 5 Galapagus July
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 The Atacama Desert
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 10 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 13 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 14 Pisco sours
- 15 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 16 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 20 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 21 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 22 Huacachina, Peru
- 23 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 24 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?