I will be at the end of June in Buenos Aires for few days at a conference. If I have 8-10 days of travel from Buenos Aires what are my options?
can I combine a trip to the South El Calafe with other places ? I have been to the south of Chiler before What are the other places not too far from Buenos Aires?
Thank you all for your responses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 https://www.behance.net/gallery/46240503/Interstellar2016-ACNO-Online
- 2 Inline tickets for Machu Picchu
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Visiting Iguazu Falls From Rio
- 5 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 6 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 7 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 8 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 10 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 11 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 12 Bariloche car rental
- 13 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 14 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Machu Picchu in January
- 16 Dining in Medellin
- 17 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 18 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 19 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 20 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 21 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 22 santiago chile area
- 23 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 24 Reflections on our South America trip
- 25 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide