I will be at the end of June in Buenos Aires for few days at a conference. If I have 8-10 days of travel from Buenos Aires what are my options?
can I combine a trip to the South El Calafe with other places ? I have been to the south of Chiler before What are the other places not too far from Buenos Aires?
Thank you all for your responses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 galapagos island
- 2 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 3 Best Latin American countries!
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 christmas in buenos aires
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 8 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 9 Peru in Late February?
- 10 Sao Paulo
- 11 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 12 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 13 Salud !
- 14 Cartagena
- 15 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 16 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 17 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 18 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 19 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 20 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 Galapagos Island
- 23 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 24 Puno to Lima
- 25 Solmar Tours in Peru