I will be at the end of June in Buenos Aires for few days at a conference. If I have 8-10 days of travel from Buenos Aires what are my options?
can I combine a trip to the South El Calafe with other places ? I have been to the south of Chiler before What are the other places not too far from Buenos Aires?
Thank you all for your responses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 2 My Lima Layover
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 5 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 6 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 8 Pantanal tour prices
- 9 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 10 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 11 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 12 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 13 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 14 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 15 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 16 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 18 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 19 tours and tips
- 20 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 21 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 22 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Water in Peru
- 24 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 25 Machu Picchu Guidance