My school teacher has a long week brake late march: could stretch it a day: maybe like march 22-arrive back in new york march 30/31. Looking a Iguazu, Buenas Aires; then either Salta area (but we have been a lot in Perucouldbe a lot of similarites) versus patagonia such as punta tumbo penguin colony and maybe cave of the hands in perito moreno? not sure if done how to get between these two areas, not interested in renting a car. also my wife hates winds and the cold. thoughts
Argentian-patagonia/weather last week in march
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 Peru Escorted Travel
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 7 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 8 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 9 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 10 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 11 2 weeks in Argentina
- 12 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 13 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 16 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 17 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 18 JW Marriott Lima
- 19 Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond