My school teacher has a long week brake late march: could stretch it a day: maybe like march 22-arrive back in new york march 30/31. Looking a Iguazu, Buenas Aires; then either Salta area (but we have been a lot in Perucouldbe a lot of similarites) versus patagonia such as punta tumbo penguin colony and maybe cave of the hands in perito moreno? not sure if done how to get between these two areas, not interested in renting a car. also my wife hates winds and the cold. thoughts
Argentian-patagonia/weather last week in march
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 cartagena , columbia
- 2 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 3 Peru, help cutting costs
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru Itinerary Help
- 6 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 february/march- where to go?
- 9 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 10 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 11 Birding in Mindo
- 12 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 13 Iguazu accomodation
- 14 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 19 Peru: a month travel in February
- 20 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 21 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 25 Punta del Este or La Barra area?