I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 2 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 3 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 4 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 5 galapagos island
- 6 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 7 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 8 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 9 christmas in buenos aires
- 10 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 11 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 12 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 13 Best Latin American countries!
- 14 Peru in Late February?
- 15 Sao Paulo
- 16 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 17 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 18 Salud !
- 19 Cartagena
- 20 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 21 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 22 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 23 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 24 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 25 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales