I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 South American destinations for introverts?
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Where to start in May?
- 6 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 10 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 11 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 12 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 13 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 14 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 17 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 18 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 21 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 22 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 23 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 24 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 25 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions