I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 2 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 3 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 4 Brazil
- 5 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 8 Peru Trip for the Family
- 9 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 10 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 11 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 12 1.5 days in Rio
- 13 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 14 Galapagos tours
- 15 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 16 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 17 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 18 2 weeks trip
- 19 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 20 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 21 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 22 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 23 WEBJET
- 24 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 25 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?