I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 3 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 4 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 5 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 6 Brazil. Reading lists
- 7 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 8 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 9 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 10 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 11 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 12 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 13 Cajamarca
- 14 Choquequirao Questions
- 15 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 16 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 17 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 18 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 19 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 20 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 21 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 22 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 23 Sixty days in Colombia
- 24 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 25 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo