I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 4 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 5 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 6 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 7 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 10 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 11 Iquitos
- 12 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 13 Rainbow mountain trek
- 14 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 15 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 20 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu