I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 2 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 3 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 4 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 5 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 6 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 7 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 10 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 11 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 14 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 15 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 16 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 17 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 20 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 21 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 22 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 23 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 24 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?