I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Are you in La Paz on October 21- Nov. 3??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 5 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 4 weeks in Chile
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 9 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Para Ti, Brazil
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 Chile and Argentina
- 14 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 18 El valle de Elquí
- 19 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 20 Columbia Questions
- 21 Bogota
- 22 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 23 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 24 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 25 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South