I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 2 Packing for Chile in November
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Lima stopover
- 6 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 7 Amazon side trip
- 8 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 9 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 10 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 11 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 12 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 13 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Santiago - where to stay?
- 16 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Tour guide/ agency
- 18 Patagonia Planning
- 19 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 20 March trip to Brazil
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 24 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 25 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST