I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Are you in La Paz on October 21- Nov. 3??
- 1 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip