I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Are you in La Paz on October 21- Nov. 3??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 9 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 10 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!