I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Peru transport questioins
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 5 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 6 Insect repellent recommendations
- 7 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 8 Places to eat like a local
- 9 Galapagos
- 10 Chile Trekking options
- 11 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning