I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Are you in La Paz on October 21- Nov. 3??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima to Foz
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Car rental in Patagonia
- 7 Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Chile Private Tour
- 9 Language study in Brazil
- 10 Columbia Questions
- 11 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 12 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 15 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 16 Chile - IVA Tax
- 17 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 18 Trip Report
- 19 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 20 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 21 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 22 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 23 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 24 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 25 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)