I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Local Community Guides Project
- 2 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 3 Bariloche car rental
- 4 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 5 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Machu Picchu in January
- 9 Dining in Medellin
- 10 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 11 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 12 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 16 santiago chile area
- 17 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 18 Reflections on our South America trip
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 21 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 23 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 24 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 25 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See