I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
Our itinerary so far includes:
Tiwanaku (1 day); Sorata (2 days); Copacabana (3 days); Coroico (2 days or 3 days). I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/testogen/
- 2 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 5 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 6 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 7 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 8 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 9 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Planning Argentina Trip
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 18 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 19 Feria de las flores
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 22 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 23 comments
- 24 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 25 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?