I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
So far, I hope to visit the following places:
Tiwanaku, Sorata, Copacabana & Lake Titicaca, Coroico. I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for the holiday TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.probioticspotency.com/apex-vitality-enhance-xl
- 2 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 3 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 4 Pereu Floodingf
- 5 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 6 Lunahuana
- 7 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 8 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 9 One week in Cartagena?
- 10 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 11 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 12 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 19 MARCHU PICCHU
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 22 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 23 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso