I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
So far, I hope to visit the following places:
Tiwanaku, Sorata, Copacabana & Lake Titicaca, Coroico. I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for the holiday TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 2 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 3 Making the most of Montevideo
- 4 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 5 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 6 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 7 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 8 Tour guide/ agency
- 9 Santiago - where to stay?
- 10 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 11 Peru transport questioins
- 12 Places to eat like a local
- 13 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 14 Chile Trekking options
- 15 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 16 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 17 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 18 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 19 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 20 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 21 Insect repellent recommendations
- 22 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 23 Galapagos
- 24 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 25 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!