I am finally returning to my beloved La Paz on Oct. 21 (after a very long time). I have family there so they will be helping me tour around. If you are there, you are more than welcome to join us rather than hire expensive guides and you would get a local feel to it.
So far, I hope to visit the following places:
Tiwanaku, Sorata, Copacabana & Lake Titicaca, Coroico. I will spend a bunch of time in La Paz as well especially for the holiday TODOS SANTOS.
If you are interested in meeting up, email me at forbes19(at)gmail(dot)com.
About me: I'm 24 yrs old, male living in the US for 15 years. My sister (26 yrs old) is coming along, she's from Washington DC. For more about me, go to: http://www.amnestyusa.org/Board_of_Directors/Veliz_Erick/page.do?id=1121024&n1=2&n2=1328&n3=1388
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 How many days in Medellin area?
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 18 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 19 Peru Trip for the Family
- 20 Pisco sours
- 21 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 22 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 23 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 24 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 25 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule