We will be in Rio for two days and my husband would like to eat at a Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse. We have them in the US, i.e.., Fogo de Chao. Do they exist or are they just made up for the US market?
Are there Brazilian churrascaria steakhouses in Rio?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 2 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 3 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 4 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru