We will be in Rio for two days and my husband would like to eat at a Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse. We have them in the US, i.e.., Fogo de Chao. Do they exist or are they just made up for the US market?
Are there Brazilian churrascaria steakhouses in Rio?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 8 Days in Peru
- 2 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 3 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 4 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 5 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 8 Machu Picchu First?
- 9 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 10 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 11 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 12 Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 14 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 15 Heart of the Inca
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 18 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 22 Transportation in Ecuador
- 23 NW of Argentina
- 24 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 25 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples