We will be in Rio for two days and my husband would like to eat at a Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse. We have them in the US, i.e.., Fogo de Chao. Do they exist or are they just made up for the US market?
Are there Brazilian churrascaria steakhouses in Rio?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Currency Woes
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 5 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 6 Just a week!
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 9 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 10 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 11 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Quito trip
- 14 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!