Are there any group day tours to Caral from Lima? I am travelling on my own and all of the day tours I have seen say you need a minimum of two people. I would just like to join into an exisring group.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Back "home" in Barranco
- 2 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 3 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 4 house/apartment rental
- 5 Renting house in Bariloche
- 6 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 7 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 8 Uruguay for wildlife
- 9 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 10 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 11 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 12 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 13 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 14 El Calafate excursions
- 15 Ecuador earthquake
- 16 Peru & Ecuador
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 19 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 20 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 21 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 22 Stray Dogs?
- 23 Salkantay trek
- 24 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 25 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba