This Tues (Jan. 13) is my only day to do it & I was thinking of going through Latin Adventures company. They say $130 for 2 people or $50/person if there are 3. We'd leave Quito in the morning, stop at the equator line & go on to Mindo from there, we'd have some options of what we do there (I'd like to do the short hike to the waterfall, see the butterflies & maybe zipline) It's a full day trip. I'd love to do this trip but can't really afford $130. But I could swing $50 or even $65 hopefully someone fun wants to come join me. I'm a woman from the US & speak some Spanish & don't mind male or female company.
Anyone wanna go to Mindo Cloud Forest w me?
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN