This Tues (Jan. 13) is my only day to do it & I was thinking of going through Latin Adventures company. They say $130 for 2 people or $50/person if there are 3. We'd leave Quito in the morning, stop at the equator line & go on to Mindo from there, we'd have some options of what we do there (I'd like to do the short hike to the waterfall, see the butterflies & maybe zipline) It's a full day trip. I'd love to do this trip but can't really afford $130. But I could swing $50 or even $65 hopefully someone fun wants to come join me. I'm a woman from the US & speak some Spanish & don't mind male or female company.
Anyone wanna go to Mindo Cloud Forest w me?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 Para Ti, Brazil
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 4 weeks in Chile
- 9 Advice needed for Colombia
- 10 Chile and Argentina
- 11 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 12 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 15 El valle de Elquí
- 16 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Bogota
- 19 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 20 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 21 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 22 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 23 Galapagos in 5 days
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Glover´s ongoing report - 2 months in Colombia