This Tues (Jan. 13) is my only day to do it & I was thinking of going through Latin Adventures company. They say $130 for 2 people or $50/person if there are 3. We'd leave Quito in the morning, stop at the equator line & go on to Mindo from there, we'd have some options of what we do there (I'd like to do the short hike to the waterfall, see the butterflies & maybe zipline) It's a full day trip. I'd love to do this trip but can't really afford $130. But I could swing $50 or even $65 hopefully someone fun wants to come join me. I'm a woman from the US & speak some Spanish & don't mind male or female company.
Anyone wanna go to Mindo Cloud Forest w me?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 8 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 11 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 14 Peru Hop?
- 15 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 16 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 17 Uruguay Re-Do
- 18 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 22 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 23 Bariloche over XMas
- 24 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 25 Traveling with a Computer?