My husband and I will be staying on the Brazilian side of Iguazu in Hotel das Cataratas for two nights. We arrive at around 3 the first afternoon, have the entire following day, and then leave around 3 in the afternoon the day after. I was thinking it might be nice to hire a guide for our full day to help us navigate the Argentinian side. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 4 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 Surfing in Lima
- 10 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Argentina vs Chile
- 13 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 14 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 15 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 16 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 17 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 18 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 19 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 20 Christmas in Cusco
- 21 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 transportation in Brazil
- 24 Patagonia Chile
- 25 Blue dollars in Argentina