Planning a 3 week tour of Argentina with another couple in March/April 2012. As we want to see Buenos Aires and Patagonia, I'm aware that I don't understand anything about the efficient ways to get from one geographic area to another, or what would make a 3 week itinerary work well---so I've contacted Argentina For Less Travel company ( in Texas) for assistance. I'm wondering if any Fodorites have any experience with this group---can they be trusted? Should I feel confidence in their guides? Or should I be trying to plan this all on my own? Any comments will be very helpful.
Any experience with Argentina For Less Travel?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report
- 2 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 3 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 4 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 7 1st South American adventure
- 8 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 9 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 10 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 11 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 12 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 13 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 14 For Neoptropical Birders
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 17 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 20 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 21 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 22 flights and hotels
- 23 Driver, Mendoza
- 24 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 25 amazon jungle trips