Planning a 3 week tour of Argentina with another couple in March/April 2012. As we want to see Buenos Aires and Patagonia, I'm aware that I don't understand anything about the efficient ways to get from one geographic area to another, or what would make a 3 week itinerary work well---so I've contacted Argentina For Less Travel company ( in Texas) for assistance. I'm wondering if any Fodorites have any experience with this group---can they be trusted? Should I feel confidence in their guides? Or should I be trying to plan this all on my own? Any comments will be very helpful.
Any experience with Argentina For Less Travel?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 2 Mendoza
- 3 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 4 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 5 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 6 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 7 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 8 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 11 Pantanal on your own
- 12 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 13 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 14 Ecuador - should we go?
- 15 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 16 Santiago 2 days
- 17 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 18 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 19 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 20 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 21 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 22 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 23 Lodge in Pantanal
- 24 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??