Planning a 3 week tour of Argentina with another couple in March/April 2012. As we want to see Buenos Aires and Patagonia, I'm aware that I don't understand anything about the efficient ways to get from one geographic area to another, or what would make a 3 week itinerary work well---so I've contacted Argentina For Less Travel company ( in Texas) for assistance. I'm wondering if any Fodorites have any experience with this group---can they be trusted? Should I feel confidence in their guides? Or should I be trying to plan this all on my own? Any comments will be very helpful.
Any experience with Argentina For Less Travel?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 4 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 5 8 Days in Peru
- 6 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 7 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 8 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 9 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 10 Transportation in Ecuador
- 11 NW of Argentina
- 12 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Ten days in Ecuador
- 15 amazon jungle trips
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 21 Peru versus Bolivia
- 22 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 23 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 24 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 25 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December