Has anyone used Mythical Trails Peru for Machu Picchu? My Boyfriend and I want to Visit Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu But we are not sure which local company use for this.I was researching for companies in Machu Picchu but when I google it appears a huge list of travel agents. the webiste info of MTP gets me more clear than others.
I would like to know if any of you have icomments of this company.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 2 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 3 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 4 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 5 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 6 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 7 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 8 Argentina in October--more questions
- 9 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 10 South America this October
- 11 Chile or Argentina?
- 12 11 hours in Lima
- 13 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 16 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 17 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 18 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 19 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 20 Peru in December
- 21 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 22 Tarapoto
- 23 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 24 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 25 A brief encounter with Ecuador