Has anyone used Mythical Trails Peru for Machu Picchu? My Boyfriend and I want to Visit Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu But we are not sure which local company use for this.I was researching for companies in Machu Picchu but when I google it appears a huge list of travel agents. the webiste info of MTP gets me more clear than others.
I would like to know if any of you have icomments of this company.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 2 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 3 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 4 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 5 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 6 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 7 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 8 Santiago, Chile
- 9 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 10 limited time in Cusco
- 11 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 12 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 13 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 14 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 15 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 16 Back "home" in Barranco
- 17 Day trips from Montevideo
- 18 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 19 2 weeks in Colombia
- 20 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 21 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 22 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 23 Layover in Lima
- 24 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico
- 25 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia