We are looking to cruise the Amazon River and then continue on to Machu Pichu. I am currently looking at Natural Habitat Adventures. Looks like a well planned cruise and then they have the post trip to Machu Pichu. Has anyone done this trip? Any other suggestions for companies is also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 3 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 argentina & brazil
- 6 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 7 Brazilian music
- 8 Christmas in Cusco
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 13 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 14 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 15 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 16 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 19 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 20 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 21 Private sightseeing
- 22 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 23 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 24 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 25 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?