We are looking to cruise the Amazon River and then continue on to Machu Pichu. I am currently looking at Natural Habitat Adventures. Looks like a well planned cruise and then they have the post trip to Machu Pichu. Has anyone done this trip? Any other suggestions for companies is also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 4 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 Surfing in Lima
- 10 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Argentina vs Chile
- 13 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 14 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 15 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 16 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 17 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 18 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 19 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 20 Christmas in Cusco
- 21 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 transportation in Brazil
- 24 Patagonia Chile
- 25 Blue dollars in Argentina