We are looking to cruise the Amazon River and then continue on to Machu Pichu. I am currently looking at Natural Habitat Adventures. Looks like a well planned cruise and then they have the post trip to Machu Pichu. Has anyone done this trip? Any other suggestions for companies is also appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving to salvador
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 Currency Woes
- 4 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 5 Just a week!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 8 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!