Does anyone know if Dec 7 to 17 be too rainy to do a cruise on the Amazon from Iquitos, Peru?
Amazon cruise in Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 6 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 7 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 8 transportation in Brazil
- 9 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 Patagonia Chile
- 12 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 13 Easter Island flight delays?
- 14 argentina & brazil
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 17 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 18 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 19 Brazilian music
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 23 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 24 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 25 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?