While I can understand the landscape in each of these places is unique I'd like to know how the three compare. I have been to Soussulvei and Wadi Rum and I am debating if I should include Altacama on my upcoming trip to Chile. Any comments from fodorites who have been to any of these destinations will be appreciated. Thanks.
Altacama compared to Soussuvlei, Namibia and Wadi Rum, Jordan
- 1 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 4 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 5 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 6 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 7 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 8 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 9 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 10 Vaya Adventures
- 11 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 12 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 Flights on LAN
- 15 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 16 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Back to South America
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk