We have 1 night in Buenos Aires in February before a cruise and would like to know which is the best option to get from Pistarini Airport and a city hotel. Pre book a service or can we get a cab when we get there with out a problem and are the taxis safe.
Airport transfers to City Hotel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 5 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 6 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Currency Woes
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Quito trip
- 11 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 12 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 13 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 14 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 15 1 day in Rio
- 16 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 17 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 18 Solo female travelling around South America
- 19 Bariloche car rental
- 20 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 21 Galapagos Islands
- 22 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Day trip to Paracas
- 25 Peru trip