I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Airfare to Peru - when to buy tickets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 2 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 1st South American adventure
- 6 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 8 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 9 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 12 For Neoptropical Birders
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 15 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 16 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 17 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 18 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 19 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 20 flights and hotels
- 21 Driver, Mendoza
- 22 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 23 amazon jungle trips
- 24 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down