I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 네이버증권시세 주식투자성공 oninve.com
- 2 증권바로가기 수익률 oninve.com
- 3 네이버주식시세검색 주식투자전략 oninve.com
- 4 Free Trial:====>>> http://healthytipweb.com/pain-absolve-rx/
- 5 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 6 Pereu Floodingf
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 10 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 11 One week in Cartagena?
- 12 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 13 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 14 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 18 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 21 MARCHU PICCHU
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 24 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 25 Thoughts on our itinerary?