I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 2 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Trip Report Ecuador
- 5 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 6 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 7 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 14 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 15 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 16 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Galapagos Add Ons
- 19 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 20 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice