I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Airfare to Peru - when to buy tickets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 2 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Peru, help cutting costs
- 5 cartagena , columbia
- 6 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 7 Peru Itinerary Help
- 8 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 9 driving to salvador
- 10 february/march- where to go?
- 11 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 12 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 13 Birding in Mindo
- 14 Iguazu accomodation
- 15 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 16 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 17 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 20 Peru: a month travel in February
- 21 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 22 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 23 Off the beaten track
- 24 Solo female travelling around South America
- 25 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?