I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 2 Making the most of Montevideo
- 3 Peru transport questioins
- 4 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 5 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 6 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 7 Insect repellent recommendations
- 8 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 9 Places to eat like a local
- 10 Galapagos
- 11 Chile Trekking options
- 12 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 13 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning