I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 2 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 3 Visiting Medellin
- 4 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 5 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 6 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 7 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 8 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 9 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 10 Chile in February and March
- 11 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 12 Rio and Iguacu
- 13 3 weeks to travel
- 14 Galapagos Island
- 15 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 16 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 17 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 19 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 20 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 21 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 22 Peru Best Tours
- 23 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 24 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!
- 25 Beach areas Recife or Bahia from Rio