I'm planning a trip to Peru in February or March 2014 - our travel dates are flexible. How far in advance should I buy tickets?
This past weekend I was looking at prices to fly from Minneapolis to Cuzco and tickets were around $650 per person. Today I checked again and they jumped to $1150! Is there a chance I'll see that low of a fare again or should I purchase them for $1150 in case they go higher?
Thanks to any help/advice; I'm not a frequent traveler and this is my first time buying international plane tickets.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노정글／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／카지노정글
- 2 사설프로토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 3 에이플러스바카라／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／에이플러스바카라
- 4 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 7 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 10 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 11 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 12 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 13 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 14 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 15 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 16 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 17 help with a trip to south america
- 18 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 19 Mistura - anyone been?
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 23 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 24 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 25 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO