Have been watching the air fares from Denver to either BA or Montevideo for several months. The fares are consistently $1300 and up. I've checked many of the consolidators (Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, CheapOAir, etc.) as well as directly with the appropriate airlines. For those of you that have traveled to these destinations recently, am I beating my head against the wall to think that fares will be less? I know we can't predict what the airlines will do and what fares will be in the future, but is this about the going price? Thanks for any/all information.
Airfare Prices to BA or Montevideo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Bogota
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 8 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 4 weeks in Chile
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 13 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Para Ti, Brazil
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 Chile and Argentina
- 18 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 22 El valle de Elquí
- 23 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia