I was very excited to learn about the Visit Argentina Pass where, if you are visiting Argentina from another country and have a return ticket, you can get a pass where each flight leg is only $180 plus tax. In order to get the pass and book, you must give your ticket number for the flight that gets you in and out of Argentina. The problem is it won't accept my itinerary online since I'm stopping in another country and I have different ticket numbers for each leg of my journey to and from Buenos Aires. For two days I have tried to reach Aerolineas by phone to no avail. I'm on hold for an eternity and then the phone picks up and goes blank. Does anyone have any wisdom on reaching them? I've tried email but have not received a response. I'm actually not sure I save that much either, once taxes are added.
Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" Pass - Help, please
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 Peru Escorted Travel
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 11 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 12 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina
- 14 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 18 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 19 JW Marriott Lima
- 20 Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Quito recommendations
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!