I was very excited to learn about the Visit Argentina Pass where, if you are visiting Argentina from another country and have a return ticket, you can get a pass where each flight leg is only $180 plus tax. In order to get the pass and book, you must give your ticket number for the flight that gets you in and out of Argentina. The problem is it won't accept my itinerary online since I'm stopping in another country and I have different ticket numbers for each leg of my journey to and from Buenos Aires. For two days I have tried to reach Aerolineas by phone to no avail. I'm on hold for an eternity and then the phone picks up and goes blank. Does anyone have any wisdom on reaching them? I've tried email but have not received a response. I'm actually not sure I save that much either, once taxes are added.
Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" Pass - Help, please
View all South America activity »
- 1 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 9 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 12 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 15 Peru Hop?
- 16 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 17 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 18 Uruguay Re-Do
- 19 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 More suggested reading
- 22 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 23 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 24 Bariloche over XMas
- 25 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014