I was very excited to learn about the Visit Argentina Pass where, if you are visiting Argentina from another country and have a return ticket, you can get a pass where each flight leg is only $180 plus tax. In order to get the pass and book, you must give your ticket number for the flight that gets you in and out of Argentina. The problem is it won't accept my itinerary online since I'm stopping in another country and I have different ticket numbers for each leg of my journey to and from Buenos Aires. For two days I have tried to reach Aerolineas by phone to no avail. I'm on hold for an eternity and then the phone picks up and goes blank. Does anyone have any wisdom on reaching them? I've tried email but have not received a response. I'm actually not sure I save that much either, once taxes are added.
Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" Pass - Help, please
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 2 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 3 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Quito: Old city or new?
- 7 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 8 amazon jungle trips
- 9 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 10 Amazon Cruise
- 11 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 12 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 13 Brazil for Carnival
- 14 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 Last 2 weeks
- 17 10 nights in Argentina
- 18 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Sobering Film
- 21 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 22 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 24 Machu Picchu First?
- 25 Rosh Hashanah