I am visiting Sao Paulo on business in March and am looking to tack on a 3-4 day side trip while in the area. Last time I visited in 2012, I did a side trip to Rio and it was great!
I am considering either going to Iguacu Falls or Buenos Aires as a side trip. I'd welcome any advice!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 3 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Flying Solo to South America
- 6 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 7 South American destinations for introverts?
- 8 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 9 Where to start in May?
- 10 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 11 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 12 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 13 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 14 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 15 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 16 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 17 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 20 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 21 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 24 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 25 Machu Picchu...Doable?