I am visiting Sao Paulo on business in March and am looking to tack on a 3-4 day side trip while in the area. Last time I visited in 2012, I did a side trip to Rio and it was great!
I am considering either going to Iguacu Falls or Buenos Aires as a side trip. I'd welcome any advice!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 2 Bariloche car rental
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 5 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Machu Picchu in January
- 8 Dining in Medellin
- 9 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 10 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 11 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 15 santiago chile area
- 16 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 17 Reflections on our South America trip
- 18 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 19 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 20 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 22 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 23 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 24 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta