I am visiting Sao Paulo on business in March and am looking to tack on a 3-4 day side trip while in the area. Last time I visited in 2012, I did a side trip to Rio and it was great!
I am considering either going to Iguacu Falls or Buenos Aires as a side trip. I'd welcome any advice!
Advice on what to see on side trip from Sao Paulo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 5 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 6 Help
- 7 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 8 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 9 Easter Day in Rio
- 10 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 11 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 12 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 13 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 17 Three weeks in South America
- 18 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 19 Patagonia tour in April
- 20 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 23 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine