I am visiting Sao Paulo on business in March and am looking to tack on a 3-4 day side trip while in the area. Last time I visited in 2012, I did a side trip to Rio and it was great!
I am considering either going to Iguacu Falls or Buenos Aires as a side trip. I'd welcome any advice!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 4 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 5 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 6 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 7 Brazil. Reading lists
- 8 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 9 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 10 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 11 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 12 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 13 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 14 Cajamarca
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 17 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 18 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 19 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 20 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 21 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 22 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 23 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 24 Sixty days in Colombia
- 25 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT