Going on cruise and then to Aruba. Contemplated sidetrip trip to Venezuela (a timeshare in La Puerto is available). Any experienced travelers? Concerns about safety (we don't speak Spanish). And any thoughts about air carriers from Aruba to Maquieta (Bolivar)? What can we expect
advice on visiting Venezuela
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 2 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 1st South American adventure
- 6 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 8 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 9 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 12 For Neoptropical Birders
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 15 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 16 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 17 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 18 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 19 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 20 flights and hotels
- 21 Driver, Mendoza
- 22 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 23 amazon jungle trips
- 24 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down