Going to Brazil on business in October. Will be in Sao Paulo and Brasilia over the course of a week. Would like to tack on 2-3 days to see some sites in Brazil while I am there. Was thinking of either flying from Sao Paulo to Igaussu Falls or Rio to spend a few days. Rio seems doable in that flights are inexpensive, frequent and short. Iguassu Falls is farther afield so not sure if it would be worth trying unless I had more time. Appreciate any thoughts or perspectives....
A few days in Brazil
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 Adventure in Brazil : 2011 Trip Report
- 3 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 4 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 5 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 6 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 5 months South America
- 9 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 10 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 11 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 12 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 13 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 14 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 15 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 16 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 17 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 18 Patagonia Itinerary
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 South America in July
- 21 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 22 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 23 Brazil Help!
- 24 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 25 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile