Going to Brazil on business in October. Will be in Sao Paulo and Brasilia over the course of a week. Would like to tack on 2-3 days to see some sites in Brazil while I am there. Was thinking of either flying from Sao Paulo to Igaussu Falls or Rio to spend a few days. Rio seems doable in that flights are inexpensive, frequent and short. Iguassu Falls is farther afield so not sure if it would be worth trying unless I had more time. Appreciate any thoughts or perspectives....
A few days in Brazil
- 1 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 2 Vaya Adventures
- 3 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 4 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos