I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). We will be spending 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Mendoza, then 1 final night in Buenos Aires. I will be updating this trip report after each day detailing what we did that day, what we ate, experiences, etc. Betsy and Sandy are already on their way and I will be leaving in a few hours, arriving in Rio on the morning of Friday 2/14. Carolina will be meeting us in Rio on the morning of Saturday 2/15. More to come soon!
9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina entry fee
- 2 Easter Day in Rio
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 8 Patagonia tour in April
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 11 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 12 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 13 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 14 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 16 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 17 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning