I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). We will be spending 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Mendoza, then 1 final night in Buenos Aires. I will be updating this trip report after each day detailing what we did that day, what we ate, experiences, etc. Betsy and Sandy are already on their way and I will be leaving in a few hours, arriving in Rio on the morning of Friday 2/14. Carolina will be meeting us in Rio on the morning of Saturday 2/15. More to come soon!
9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 2 Trip Report - Very Long
- 3 JW Marriott Lima
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 10 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 12 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 14 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 15 Quito recommendations
- 16 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 17 Ecuador-tour guides
- 18 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 19 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 20 lima airport transport
- 21 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 22 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 23 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 24 Argentina currency
- 25 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!