I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). We will be spending 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 2 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Mendoza, then 1 final night in Buenos Aires. I will be updating this trip report after each day detailing what we did that day, what we ate, experiences, etc. Betsy and Sandy are already on their way and I will be leaving in a few hours, arriving in Rio on the morning of Friday 2/14. Carolina will be meeting us in Rio on the morning of Saturday 2/15. More to come soon!
9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 4 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 5 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 8 Days in Peru
- 9 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 10 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 11 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 12 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 13 Transportation in Ecuador
- 14 NW of Argentina
- 15 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 16 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 17 Ten days in Ecuador
- 18 amazon jungle trips
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies