My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 6 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 7 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 8 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 9 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 12 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 13 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 14 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 15 Where to start in May?
- 16 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 17 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 18 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 19 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 20 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 21 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Argentina October 2016
- 25 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia