My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 3 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Northeast Brazil
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 18 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 19 Lima - driver for hire
- 20 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 21 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 22 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 23 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 24 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 25 Booking Treks in Cusco?