My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 2 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 3 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 4 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 5 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 6 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 7 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 10 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 11 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 14 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 15 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 16 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 17 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 20 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 21 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 22 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 23 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 24 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?