My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Chile
- 2 Argentina (Chile?)
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Cartagena tips
- 9 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 10 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 11 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 14 What to skip in Argentina
- 15 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 16 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 17 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 18 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 Itineraries
- 22 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 23 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 24 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 25 Please help with Peru itinerary