My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 4 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 5 Itineraries
- 6 Pantanal Lodges
- 7 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 8 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 9 3 weeks in South America
- 10 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 11 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 12 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 13 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 14 Chile wine tour
- 15 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 16 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 17 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 18 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 19 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 20 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 21 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 22 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 23 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 24 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 25 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide