My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 2 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 3 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 4 Bariloche rafting trips
- 5 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 6 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 7 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 8 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 9 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Safety warning?
- 11 Iguazu falls logistics
- 12 Packing for Chile in November
- 13 Lima stopover
- 14 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 15 Amazon side trip
- 16 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 17 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 18 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 19 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 20 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 21 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 22 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 23 Santiago - where to stay?
- 24 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 25 Tour guide/ agency