My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is four weeks in Equador too much?
- 2 Peru, help cutting costs
- 3 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 4 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 5 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 6 Trip Report: Bogota
- 7 carnival in rio?
- 8 Buenos Aires
- 9 £5000 budget for South America?
- 10 Argentina Trip report
- 11 Water in Peru
- 12 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 13 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 14 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 15 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 16 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 17 Colchagua Valey
- 18 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 19 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 22 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 24 Pantanal tour prices
- 25 Safety in Rio?