My husband and I are thinking of an eight day (not including travel time) trip to Brazil this February. I know 8 days is not a lot, so we will be happy spending our days in one or two memorable locations (with day trips where applicable).
We have traveling experience (4 continents), but are not familiar with South America. Brazil seems to be filled with treasures! So my questions are:
1. What would be the best place or places for us to go?
2. Is February a good month in Brazil?
We are up for anything. Cities, museums, beaches, and nature are all things we love, though Ipanema Beach and Copacabana do sound interesting.
I appreciate any input from experienced Brazil travelers!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Dining in Medellin
- 2 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 3 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 6 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 7 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 8 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 9 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 10 santiago chile area
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Reflections on our South America trip
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 15 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 16 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 17 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 18 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 19 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 20 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 21 One week in Cartagena?
- 22 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 23 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience
- 24 Santiago to Puerto Montt
- 25 Visiting Medellin