Our famliy (including 3 young kids) is planning to visit Argentina in March and need help with the itinerary. Thinking about 3 days in BA, 2 days in Calafate, possibly a day trip to Colonia. Any other suggestions? Ushiaia? We are inclined not to go to Iguazu Falls. Thanks.
7 day itinerary with young kids
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 2 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 3 Fire in Valparaiso
- 4 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 5 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 6 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 7 Ecuador - should we go?
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 12 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 13 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 14 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 15 Driving in Ecuador
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 19 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 22 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 23 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 24 Questions re. Machu Picchu
- 25 Tips for 1-2 Month trip to South America in June / July