I'll be travelling between EZE and AEP in November with a six hours in between flights. I have been to BA once before but never changed airports like this. I'll be continuing on to Salta after having flown all-night from New York. Does the bus make a stop downtown and then continue on to AEP or is it direct between EZE and AEP? If it does make a stop, can I get off the bus and connect to a later one using the same ticket? Any good restuarant recommendations right near the bus station?
Thanks in advance everyone.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 5 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 6 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 7 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 10 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 11 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 12 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 14 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 15 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 16 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 17 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 18 summer olympics in Rio
- 19 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 20 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 21 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 22 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 23 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days