I'll be travelling between EZE and AEP in November with a six hours in between flights. I have been to BA once before but never changed airports like this. I'll be continuing on to Salta after having flown all-night from New York. Does the bus make a stop downtown and then continue on to AEP or is it direct between EZE and AEP? If it does make a stop, can I get off the bus and connect to a later one using the same ticket? Any good restuarant recommendations right near the bus station?
Thanks in advance everyone.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 3 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 8 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Cajamarca
- 14 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 17 Patagonia - Equipment
- 18 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 19 Chile or Argentina?
- 20 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 21 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 22 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 23 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 24 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 25 Flights to Northern Peru