I'll be travelling between EZE and AEP in November with a six hours in between flights. I have been to BA once before but never changed airports like this. I'll be continuing on to Salta after having flown all-night from New York. Does the bus make a stop downtown and then continue on to AEP or is it direct between EZE and AEP? If it does make a stop, can I get off the bus and connect to a later one using the same ticket? Any good restuarant recommendations right near the bus station?
Thanks in advance everyone.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 18008416436 netflix tech support phone number
- 2 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 3 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 4 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 5 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 El Calafate excursions
- 8 Ecuador earthquake
- 9 Peru & Ecuador
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 12 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 13 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Stray Dogs?
- 16 Salkantay trek
- 17 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 18 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 19 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 20 Enrico Poli Collection
- 21 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 10 Week South America Trip
- 24 Patagonia in September/October
- 25 10 days in Chile