I'll be travelling between EZE and AEP in November with a six hours in between flights. I have been to BA once before but never changed airports like this. I'll be continuing on to Salta after having flown all-night from New York. Does the bus make a stop downtown and then continue on to AEP or is it direct between EZE and AEP? If it does make a stop, can I get off the bus and connect to a later one using the same ticket? Any good restuarant recommendations right near the bus station?
Thanks in advance everyone.
6 Hours from EZE to AEP in BA.
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 16 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 17 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 20 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 21 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 22 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 23 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 24 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 25 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?