I will be spending 5 days in Chile, landing in Santiago on 13 Feb, and leaving 18 Feb. First time there. I was wondering if anyone can recommend the must do in Santiago and around? Or as I have 5 days, I should add one more location in Chile to visit? Any recommendation would be great! And if you've got any agency contact there? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 11 hours in Lima
- 2 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 3 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 4 Chile or Argentina?
- 5 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 6 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 7 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 8 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 9 South America this October
- 10 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 11 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 12 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 13 Peru in December
- 14 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 15 Tarapoto
- 16 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 17 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 20 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 21 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 22 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 23 Campinas and Natal help
- 24 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 25 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
5-day in Chile (Santiago) - recommendation of the 'must do'??