I will be spending 5 days in Chile, landing in Santiago on 13 Feb, and leaving 18 Feb. First time there. I was wondering if anyone can recommend the must do in Santiago and around? Or as I have 5 days, I should add one more location in Chile to visit? Any recommendation would be great! And if you've got any agency contact there? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Peru Trip for the Family
- 3 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 4 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 6 2 weeks trip
- 7 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 8 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 9 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 10 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 11 WEBJET
- 12 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 13 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 14 Itineraries
- 15 Pantanal Lodges
- 16 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 17 3 weeks in South America
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 20 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 21 Chile wine tour
- 22 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 23 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 24 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
5-day in Chile (Santiago) - recommendation of the 'must do'??