I will be spending 5 days in Chile, landing in Santiago on 13 Feb, and leaving 18 Feb. First time there. I was wondering if anyone can recommend the must do in Santiago and around? Or as I have 5 days, I should add one more location in Chile to visit? Any recommendation would be great! And if you've got any agency contact there? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 2 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 7 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 8 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 11 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 12 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Where to start in May?
- 15 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 16 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 17 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 18 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 19 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 21 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Argentina October 2016
- 24 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 25 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago
5-day in Chile (Santiago) - recommendation of the 'must do'??