We'll have an organized tour in Argentine and Chile, and I booked incoming flight to come to Buenos-Aires earlier, to see Iguassu on our own. But due to the specifics and pricing of the flight, we ended up coming to Buenos-Aires 3.5 days earlier. This is way too long for Iguassu alone, so where else would you suggest us to go, may be on the Brazilian side ? Are there any jungle or river trips near Iguassu ?
3.5 days from Buenos-Aires (too long for just Iguassu)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 4 4 weeks in Chile
- 5 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 7 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Para Ti, Brazil
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days