We'll have an organized tour in Argentine and Chile, and I booked incoming flight to come to Buenos-Aires earlier, to see Iguassu on our own. But due to the specifics and pricing of the flight, we ended up coming to Buenos-Aires 3.5 days earlier. This is way too long for Iguassu alone, so where else would you suggest us to go, may be on the Brazilian side ? Are there any jungle or river trips near Iguassu ?
3.5 days from Buenos-Aires (too long for just Iguassu)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 4 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 5 JW Marriott Lima
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 13 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 15 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 16 Quito recommendations
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency