Land in Sao Paulo, Sat Sept 8th at 9 am (coming from the US) and leave on Sun Sep 23rd in the evening.
Definitely working from Monday Sep 10th thru Fri Sep 14th. and likely Mon Sep 17th thru Wed Sep 19th. So have weekend I land, the next weekend (2 day) and likely a long weekend (4days) for tourism.
I have been to Brazil once before for 10 days 2 years ago, spent 5 in Rio, 3 in Pantanal and 2 in Iguazu. Thought Pantanal was ok, really liked Rio and Iguazu
This time plan is to use the full weekend to maybe rent a car and drive from Sao Paulo to Rio, stopping in Paraty/Ilha Grande. The 4 day time not sure yet, hoping to fly to maybe Salvador or somewhere else maybe Lencois Marahenses if cheap flights are possible
So couple of q's
1. For first weekend where I have two days from say noon Sat to 10 am Monday, would folks suggest staying in Sao Paulo, or visiting one of the nearby places like Embu, Serra Negra, Campos etc. or other thoughts
2. Any suggestions for the longer 4 day weekend and/or the 2nd weekend.
Like nature stuff (hiking, some adventure sports), eating good food, meeting locals/getting a flavor of the culture etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sao Paulo
- 2 I had tried this pill for eight
- 3 Best Latin American countries!
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 6 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 7 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 8 Salud !
- 9 Peru in Late February?
- 10 christmas in buenos aires
- 11 Cartagena
- 12 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 13 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 14 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 15 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 16 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 17 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 Galapagos Island
- 20 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 21 Puno to Lima
- 22 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 23 opinions on itinerary flow
- 24 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 25 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
3 weekends in Brazil (working during week in Sao Paulo) need suggestions